- How can I contact the doctor
Please call the regular office phone number and you will be connected
to the doctor. In case of an emergency, you can page the doctor.
- How can I page the doctor?
Dial the phone number: 301-207-3046 and after you hear the short beep,
enter the phone number you want to be called at, followed by the # sign and
after the short beep hang up.
Doctor will call you back as soon as possible.
- My child is sick and doctor is on vacation, who will see my child?
There will always be a doctor available who can see your sick child.
Please call our office phone number and we will direct you to the available
- My child does not have insurance, would the doctor see him/her?
Yes, the doctor will see your child.
- What insurance policies do you accept?
We accept all major insurance policies, including Medicaid, Priority
Partners, Amerigroup and Americhoice.
- Are there separate hours for sick and well patient visits?
Yes, we recommend that you bring in your child who is well (especially
under 2 years of age) for a regular check-up during our morning hours on
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. If these days are not convenient to you,
we will still try to minimize the contact with sick children.
- How can I get a copy of the lab results?
The doctor will call you about any abnormal result as soon as she
receives them. All normal results will be sent by mail. If you do not hear
from us for 7 days after your child’s test day, please call our office.
- How soon can I get an appointment?
The doctor will try to see your sick child in the period of 24h.
- What if I do not have an appointment, can I just walk in?
We strongly encourage you to call the office to schedule an appointment.
- What if I miss an appointment?
Once an appointment is made, please respect the time that has been
reserved for you. If you do not show up or cancel you appointment within
24h before the appointed time, there will be $25 charge.
- If my child needs school forms to be filled out, do I need to bring him/her
for an appointment?
Your child needs to come in if he/she was not been seen for 6 month.
We recommend that you bring all school forms during the physical exam;
otherwise there will be a charge for the completion of forms.
- If my child needs an admission to the hospital, which hospital does he/
she need to go?
If your child has a real emergency, please call 911 or go to the
nearest Emergency Room. For non–emergencies, please try to call
Dr. London before you go to ER or urgent care centers. She regularly works
at the Emergency Pediatrics Department at Suburban Hospital.